This beautifully made dove mezuzah case by Seeka sits on a laser-cut stainless steel frame, adorned with Swarovski crystals, and sealed with artist's resin.
- Designed and handmade in the USA
- Tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- For indoor use but can also be mounted outdoors away from the weather, Our Mezuzah cases can also be mounted outdoors, under an overhang.
- Dimensions: Width 1.75 inch, Height 4.6 inch, Depth 0.25 inch
- Kosher Scroll - Klaff is sold separately
The Hebrew word for love – Ahava is cut out from steel and woven into a vertical festive chain of Jewish motifs. Hand painting, followed by a variety of materials meticulously arranged inside the delicately cut frame finishes this beautiful Mezuzah case. The Mezuzah is a ceremonial object. The mitzvah or commandment of placing a Mezuzah is derived from Deuteronomy 6:4-9: “Inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates”.
Located on trendy Main Street in Vancouver, Canada, Olive+Wild features a curated selection of local artists, international design and exceptional gifts. Owner Bella creates a unique shopping experience by integrating edgy with classic and creating a thoughtful blend of trends and concepts.
Olive+Wild brings a fresh approach to your gifting and home decor. We love what we do and are passionate about our products and clients. Presenting local artists, potters and ceramicists from around British Columbia alongside a hand picked selection of global design companies, we hope you will find the perfect something for any occasion.